County Library & Information Network Consortium
MCLINC... the only connection you need!
Tips for Using the Remote Databases
If you are a resident with a borrower card obtained from a MCLINC library and your barcode does not work make sure that you have entered your barcode number without using any spaces or other characters. If you are not a member of a MCLINC library, click here.
POWER Library FAQs
MORE TIPS FROM MCLINC...
INTERNET EXPLORER 6.x
If you are using Internet Explorer 6.x as your browser -
If you are using Netscape 6.x as your browser -
POWER Library does not support Netscape 6.x. Please install a browser that is compatible with POWER Library.
Internet Explorer - Version 4.5 or higher
Netscape - Version 4.5 or higher, but not 6.x
INTERNET EXPLORER OR NETSCAPE VERSIONS 4.5 to 5x
If you are using an AOL browser:
1). Connect to the Internet using AOL
2). Minimize AOL
3). Open either Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator
Ensure Fortress, Norton Internet Security or other security software (personal firewall) is not blocking access.
TO UPGRADE YOUR BROWSER
Why do I Need to Update my Browser?
Where can I get the Newest Version of Microsoft Internet Explorer?
Viewpoint Media Player
- Go to http://www.viewpoint.com/
- Click on "Download Media Player"
Apple's QuickTime Media Player
- Go to http://www.apple.com/quicktime/download
- Enter your information and click on "Download Quicktime"
- Go to http://www.real.com/player/index.html
- Click of "Realplayer 8 Basic"
- Fill out the form
- Click on "Download FREE RealPlayer 8 Basic"
- Click the radio button for "RealPlayer 8 Basic Minimum"
- Click of "Download Free RealPlayer Basic Now"
- Go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
- Follow the instructions to download and install